Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Popular Science Archive is now free!

Popular Science (2-year)

My husband and I have always enjoyed Popular Science magazine, and used to be a subscriber till my magazine vendor stop carrying it. It is a great magazine targetted for the layman as it introduces in plain language what are some of the technologies that people are recently developing around the world. Occasionally, I can come across interesting reads that I can use in my lessons.

Good news for all! Recently, Popular Science are partnering with Google to make available their 137 years of archival magazines Popular Science and Popular Mechanics. You can find the archive at http://www.popsci.com/archives.

Or alternatively, you can get both Popular Science and Popular Mechanics in Google Books! I hope this is a trend for magazines to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget